- You’ll be involved in all areas of our game development, including graphic programming, game logic, and UI
- You support and contribute to game design with fresh ideas
- You write logically clear, high-quality and robust code
- You’ll wrench out simple solutions to complex problems
- You’ll work as part of a team, but are comfortable in facing a project head on by yourself from time to time
- You know a great deal about various game technology areas (gameplay, graphics, tools etc.), and get that there’s always more to learn
- You got a strong, professional background using Unity through previous projects
- You know C# like the back of your hand
- You’re quick to digest existing code, and feel comfortable using it
- You’ve got some experience working with a live product before
- Your English is excellent, and you comfortably express yourself in it in meetings and on paper
Our company is formed by great teams and individuals. Together, we work rather as Metacore than for Metacore – aiming for the same goal of entertaining our audience with world-class mobile games. As Metacore, we’re much more than the sum of our skills, experiences and knowledge.
Metacore is the game company where players are the closest thing to a boss. In other words, our teams and individuals enjoy a lot of freedom and responsibility in their work. Everyone can find the optimal way for reaching their goals – as long as it respects our company culture.
Metacore office is located in Helsinki, Finland – one of the world’s most vivid game hubs, inhabited by the world’s happiest people. We welcome game industry talents from all walks of life, around the world, and do our best to help them settle here.
Everyone in our team approaches mobile games with pure excitement. We play them and talk about them, but because that’s not enough, we also develop them. Read more about whom we hire and what our recruiting process is like.
Are you an experienced Game Designer up for designing games played by millions around the world? Ready to join one of Europe's fastest growing game companies?That's me
Are you an analytical DevOps Engineer up for scaling and supporting high-volume backend services? Ready to join one of Europe's fastest growing game companies?That's me