A creative Marketing Artist who turns heads with phenomenal content? Magic touch with Adobe Aſter Effects, Premier Pro, and Photoshop?
Who are we looking for?
Metacore is a team-first game company, looking for a creative Marketing Artist. Our journey has just begun, so you will have a great opportunity – and a great responsibility – in shaping how we go about content creation for marketing purposes.
In many cases, the first touchpoint between our games and our players is an ad – usually a very visual one. Whether it results in love at first sight, all eyes point to our forthcoming Marketing Artist. That’s where the magical ideas and engaging content come from – in formats of stills, videos, or even copy, if you will. You believe in bringing in-game stories outside the game, and by twisting them a little, acquiring new and retaining our current players.
Naturally, we hope that you already have the skills, experience and ambition to do more creative marketing art than anyone. But even more than that, we hope you share our passion for creating phenomenal mobile games. In the end, that’s what Metacore is all about.
How do we work?
At Metacore, independence and responsibility go hand in hand. Our small, autonomous teams have full decision-making power over their games and full ownership of their – mostly excellent – results. But topping charts ain’t always smooth.
That’s why we dare to stumble. Failures keep us humble, teach important lessons and get us closer to success. We crave for constructive feedback. It’s the highest form of caring for each other, and for the games we build.
We also like hearing the feedback from our players. We’re great at assuming what could work but only players can prove our hypotheses to hold true. Falling in love with our own ideas is fine as long as players love them too.
Here's what your new role at Metacore looks like:
- You create marketing materials for our thumb-stopping ad campaigns on Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, and other ad networks
- You design and produce engaging videos to acquire new and retain current players
- You collaborate with designers, programmers and marketeers to ensure that our creatives are fully optimized and aligned with the brand
- Diving into the latest digital tips and tricks, reading about game marketing trends or UA strategies doesn’t feel like work to you
- You’re a true idea generator with an ability to turn them from concepts into content
- You have 3+ years of experience in bringing your creative ideas into life in the most common formats – be it stills or videos
- You’re familiar with using Adobe Aſter Effects, Premier Pro, and Photoshop
- You’re excited about why and how consumers make decisions – and maybe even have some interest in neurosciences!
- You have worked with mobile games before – in addition to playing them yourself
A self-driven programmer with a wide range of experience in game development? Equipped with some serious skills in #C and Unity?That's me
Senior Game Artist
A versatile Game Artist with a sweet spot on mobile games? Mad skills with 3D software like Blender, Maya or 3DS Max?That's me
A creative Marketing Artist who turns heads with phenomenal content? Magic touch with Adobe Aſter Effects, Premier Pro, and Photoshop?That's me
A seasoned Game Designer with ambitious visions and actionable roadmaps to make them real? Know-how in balancing game economies and shipping games?That's me
A self-driven Backend Programmer who prefers game backends efficient, secure and scalable? Familiar with C# and .Net Core and MySQL RDS databases?That's me
An experienced Live Producer with inborn coordination skills? Background in games, eager to oversee their development?That's me
2D Game Artist
A talented Game Artist with a mobile-first skill set? Strong portfolio of casual 2D game art?That's me
An accomplished Art Director with a strong creative vision? Hands-on skills and leadership to create impressive game visuals?That's me