A creative Marketing Artist who turns heads with phenomenal content? Magic touch with Adobe Aſter Effects, Premier Pro, and Photoshop?
How do we work?
At Metacore, independence and responsibility go hand in hand. Our small, autonomous teams have full decision-making power over their games and full ownership of their – mostly excellent – results. But topping charts ain’t always smooth.
That’s why we dare to stumble. Failures keep us humble, teach important lessons and get us closer to success. We crave for constructive feedback. It’s the highest form of caring for each other, and for the games we build.
We also like hearing the feedback from our players. We’re great at assuming what could work but only players can prove our hypotheses to hold true. Falling in love with our own ideas is fine as long as players love them too.
Who are we looking for?
Metacore is a passion-first game company, looking for a creative Marketing Artist. Our journey has just begun, so you will have a great opportunity – and a great responsibility – in shaping how we go about marketing our games.
Naturally, we hope that you already have the skills, experience and ambition to do this better than anyone. But even more than that, we hope you share our passion for creating phenomenal mobile games. In the end, that’s what Metacore is all about.
Here's what your new role at Metacore looks like:
- You create marketing assets and materials for our head-turning ad campaigns on Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, and other ad networks
- You design and produce video for different marketing channels
- You collaborate with designers, programmers, and marketeers to ensure our creatives are always world-class and fully optimized
- You keep yourself up-to-date on latest developments in the digital media industry and experiment with fresh, creative ideas. You evaluate mobile games and current UA trends, and use your voice in our creative and product direction
- You’re no stranger to bringing ideas to life by balancing data with creative storylines
- You know how to to create video in pretty much any size, style, or format
- You’re dying to know why and how consumers make decisions – maybe have some interest in consumer behaviour, or even neurosciences
- You’re familiar with using Adobe Aſter Effects, Premier Pro, and Photoshop
- You’ve got experience developing insight-driven work, applied in mobile and digital
A self-driven programmer with a wide range of experience in game development? Equipped with some serious skills in #C and Unity?That's me
Senior Game Artist
An experienced Game Artist with a sweet spot on mobile games? Mad skills with 3D software like Blender, Maya or 3DS Max?That's me
A creative Marketing Artist who turns heads with phenomenal content? Magic touch with Adobe Aſter Effects, Premier Pro, and Photoshop?That's me
An experienced Game Designer with clear visions and actionable roadmaps to get there? CV includes balancing game economies and shipping successful products?That's me
Head of Infrastructure
An experienced Infrastructure Specialist who knows the game backends from stem to stern? Competent toolbox to scale high-volume games on AWS?That's me
A self-driven Backend Programmer who prefers game backends efficient, secure and scalable? Familiar with C# and .Net Core and MySQL RDS databases?That's me
An experienced Live Producer with inborn coordination skills? Background in games, eager to oversee their development?That's me