A creative Marketing Artist who turns heads with phenomenal content? Magic touch with Adobe CC and experience with Unity?
Who are we looking for?
Metacore is a team-first game company, looking for a creative Marketing Artist. Our journey has just begun, so you will have a great opportunity – and a great responsibility – in shaping how we go about content creation for marketing purposes.
In many cases, the first touchpoint between our games and our players is an ad – usually a very visual one. Whether it results in love at first sight, all eyes point to our forthcoming Marketing Artist. That’s where the magical ideas and engaging content come from – in formats of stills, videos, or even copy, if you will. You believe in bringing in-game stories outside the game, and by twisting them a little, acquiring new and retaining our current players.
Naturally, we hope that you already have the skills, experience and ambition to do more creative marketing art than anyone. But even more than that, we hope you share our passion for creating phenomenal mobile games. In the end, that’s what Metacore is all about.
How do we work?
At Metacore, independence and responsibility go hand in hand. Our small, autonomous teams have full decision-making power over their games and full ownership of their – mostly excellent – results. But topping charts ain’t always smooth.
That’s why we dare to stumble. Failures keep us humble, teach important lessons and get us closer to success. We crave for constructive feedback. It’s the highest form of caring for each other, and for the games we build.
We also like hearing the feedback from our players. We’re great at assuming what could work but only players can prove our hypotheses to hold true. Falling in love with our own ideas is fine as long as players love them too.
Here's what your new role at Metacore looks like:
- You create marketing assets and materials for our head-turning ad campaigns on Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, and other ad networks
- You design and produce video for different marketing channels
- You collaborate with designers, programmers, and marketeers to ensure our creatives are always world-class and fully optimized
- You keep yourself up-to-date on latest developments in the digital media industry and experiment with fresh, creative ideas. You evaluate mobile games and current UA trends, and use your voice in our creative and product direction
- You’re no stranger to bringing ideas to life by balancing data with creative storylines
- You know how to to create video in pretty much any size, style, or format
- You’re familiar with using Adobe After Effects, Premier Pro, and Photoshop
- You have experience working with Unity & capturing gameplay
- You’ve got experience developing insight-driven work, applied in mobile and digital
- You’re dying to know why and how consumers make decisions – maybe have some interest in consumer behaviour, or even neurosciences
2D Game Artist
A talented Game Artist with a mobile-first skill set? Strong portfolio of casual 2D game art?That's me
An accomplished Art Director with a strong creative vision? Hands-on skills and leadership to create impressive game visuals?That's me
A seasoned Game Designer with ambitious visions and actionable roadmaps to make them real? Know-how in balancing game economies and shipping games?That's me
A self-driven programmer with a wide range of experience in game development? Equipped with some serious skills in #C and Unity?That's me
An experienced Live Producer with inborn coordination skills? Background in games, eager to oversee their development?That's me
A creative Marketing Artist who turns heads with phenomenal content? Magic touch with Adobe CC and experience with Unity?That's me
Senior Game Artist
A versatile Game Artist with a sweet spot on mobile games? Mad skills with 3D software like Blender, Maya or 3DS Max?That's me
Strategy and FP&A Lead
An analytical strategy and finance professional specialised in highly scalable products? Interested in games, especially the business side of them?That's me
A best-in-class game industry professional looking for new challenges? Visiting this page frequently hoping that one day there was a suitable opening for you?That's me
A self-driven Backend Developer who prefers game backends efficient, secure and scalable? Familiar with C# as well as .Net Core and MySQL RDS databases?That's me