- You are in charge of the overall vision for game design and keep the team posted on the results
- You design, model, monitor, and balance complex game economy systems, making sure that the game experience is fun and engaging
- You manage the economy and pricing of virtual goods, maintaining a balance between free content and paid currency
- You make sure that every system in the game is tuned and works seamlessly together with the rest
- You’re the the overall go-to person whenever there is a question about a new feature, existing design, or an event going on in the game
- You’ve got deep experience in game design, game systems, and balancing game economies. Lead or senior design experience on a shipped product is required.
- You have a clear understanding of free to play games and how their game economies work, too
- You’ve got a strong sensitivity to gameplay and game design – and that’s what makes you excellent in building needs and emotions in the context of a game
- You’re a logical thinker with strong attention to detail. Working with numbers and analysing data is second nature, and Excel is your weapon of choice.
- You know how to communicate game concepts in a strong and concise way
- Also, it would be great if you had programming or scripting skills, but they are not mandatory
Our company is formed by great teams and individuals. Together, we work rather as Metacore than for Metacore – aiming for the same goal of entertaining our audience with world-class mobile games. As Metacore, we’re much more than the sum of our skills, experiences and knowledge.
Metacore is the game company where players are the closest thing to a boss. In other words, our teams and individuals enjoy a lot of freedom and responsibility in their work. Everyone can find the optimal way for reaching their goals – as long as it respects our company culture.
Metacore office is located in Helsinki, Finland – one of the world’s most vivid game hubs, inhabited by the world’s happiest people. We welcome game industry talents from all walks of life, around the world, and do our best to help them settle here.
Everyone in our team approaches mobile games with pure excitement. We play them and talk about them, but because that’s not enough, we also develop them. Read more about whom we hire and what our recruiting process is like.
Are you a highly-organized Producer up for ensuring that we create the best possible features & content for our games? And ready to play your part in one of Europe’s fastest-growing game companies?That's me
Are you an experienced Data Lead up for building and improving our data practices? And ready to play your part in one of Europe’s fastest-growing game companies?That's me