- You’ll be working on the visual style, design, and overall look of our games, creating visually stunning characters, assets, and environments
- Your currency is ideas and you manifest them in a conceptually clear format
- You’ll contribute with fresh artwork ideas to use in communities and forums
- You’ll get a good grasp on our current and future projects (including animation, community, and marketing), and help to ensure that the mark we leave is always top notch.
- You feel comfortable working with programmers, community, and everyone else on a tightly knit game team
- 2D, 3D and/or UI art for mobile games is your trademark
- You’re comfortable with working by yourself, creating concept sketches, and sometimes even final renderings and animations
- Your work is production grade, outputting beautifully rendered 3D art
- You’ve got a proven background using 3D software the likes of Blender, Maya and/or 3DS Max and can tweak your work with Adobe Photoshop
- You appreciate great UI design and make sure it’s implemented in our games
- You’ve got previous projects under your belt in game development and as a game artist
Our company is formed by great teams and individuals. Together, we work rather as Metacore than for Metacore – aiming for the same goal of entertaining our audience with world-class mobile games. As Metacore, we’re much more than the sum of our skills, experiences and knowledge.
Metacore is the game company where players are the closest thing to a boss. In other words, our teams and individuals enjoy a lot of freedom and responsibility in their work. Everyone can find the optimal way for reaching their goals – as long as it respects our company culture.
Metacore office is located in Helsinki, Finland – one of the world’s most vivid game hubs, inhabited by the world’s happiest people. We welcome game industry talents from all walks of life, around the world, and do our best to help them settle here.
Everyone in our team approaches mobile games with pure excitement. We play them and talk about them, but because that’s not enough, we also develop them. Read more about whom we hire and what our recruiting process is like.
Are you a self-driven Backend Programmer up for building the backend functionality for games played by millions? And ready to play your part in one of Europe’s fastest-growing game companies?That's me
Information Security Lead
Are you an expert in information security up for building & improving the way we manage information security at Metacore? And ready to play your part in one of Europe’s fastest-growing game companies?That's me