In this key role, you would...
- Take ownership of our technical data platform and tools, used for collecting and analysing data, generating reports and data visualization
- Work closely with development, marketing, operations and finance to build easy to understand game data models and analytical frameworks
- Improve all aspects of our data practices to support game development and operations
- Build thought leadership within the data domain at Metacore by coaching and sharing best practices to data people working in game teams
- Use data visualization to increase visibility of important key metrics to different stakeholders, leaving them mesmerized!
- Manage multiple projects at a time in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment
Which requires expertise like...
- 5 + years of experience working as a game or product data scientist or a similar role close to business operations
- Understanding games and game development and/or B2C online business and consumer segmentation, like the back of your hand
- Situation awareness to successfully support our game teams in data-driven decision-making across a broad range of game development stages
- System thinking, so you can see the big picture and understand how to improve our games as well as support game teams to get there
- Data analysis techniques, languages, software and systems, like R or Python, and SQL
Our company is formed by great teams and individuals. Together, we work rather as Metacore than for Metacore – aiming for the same goal of entertaining our audience with world-class mobile games. As Metacore, we’re much more than the sum of our skills, experiences and knowledge.
Metacore is the game company where players are the closest thing to a boss. In other words, our teams and individuals enjoy a lot of freedom and responsibility in their work. Everyone can find the optimal way for reaching their goals – as long as it respects our company culture.
2D Game Artist
Are you a talented Game Artist with a mobile-first skill set? And with a strong portfolio of casual 2D game art?That's me
Are you an experienced Game Designer with clear visions and actionable roadmaps to get there? Does your CV include balancing game economies and shipping successful products?That's me