- You will take ownership of Merge Mansion’s overarching storyline – from character personas and plot twists to the overall expansion of the Merge Mansion universe
- You will scout for external partners and freelancers, and work together with them on engaging storytelling and scriptwriting
- You will support game designers on creative storytelling elements and artists in visualizing them as well as the marketing team with ad scripts and creatives
- You will make sure that Merge Mansion’s storyline and characters remain consistent through the game, social media, UA campaigns, brand marketing and other future touchpoints or storytelling devices there might be
- You have 5+ years experience working with creative storytelling, either as a writer, producer, project manager or in some other similar role
- You are somewhat of a wizard when it comes to project management too, and working together with multiple external agencies and/or writers is your forte
- Your English is excellent and you can whip up top notch copy for ad-hoc needs in game, social media or marketing campaigns
- You are fascinated by (mobile) games, and you always stay a step ahead looking at different ways to make their stories better
Our company is formed by great teams and individuals. Together, we work rather as Metacore than for Metacore – aiming for the same goal of entertaining our audience with world-class mobile games. As Metacore, we’re much more than the sum of our skills, experiences and knowledge.
Metacore is the game company where players are the closest thing to a boss. In other words, our teams and individuals enjoy a lot of freedom and responsibility in their work. Everyone can find the optimal way for reaching their goals – as long as it respects our company culture.
2D Game Artist
Are you a talented Game Artist with a mobile-first skill set? And with a strong portfolio of casual 2D game art?That's me
Are you an experienced Game Designer with clear visions and actionable roadmaps to get there? Does your CV include balancing game economies and shipping successful products?That's me