- You’ll be working on the visual style of our games, creating stunning characters, assets, and environments for different purposes
- Your trademark is 2D art for mobile games and applying it to different contexts
- You respect the story and understand how visuals shape character personas, in-game ambience and unwritten cues of upcoming plot twists
- You’ll join a tightly-knit game team of programmers, designers, marketers and others– all who are excited to have you onboard
- You are comfortable with a lot of autonomy, and an equal amount of responsibility, to develop games that our players love
- You are capable of creating versatile game art in high volumes and with an iterative approach to perfect your work
- You have seen the mobile games industry for at least 2-3 years and shipped casual mobile games
- You are talented in 2D casual game art and have a strong portfolio to prove it
- You work fluently with Unity and 2D software like Photoshop, Illustrator and/or similar
- You might even have experience in 3D art, UI & concept art, and/or outsourcing visual in-game assets (not required)
Our company is formed by great teams and individuals. Together, we work rather as Metacore than for Metacore – aiming for the same goal of entertaining our audience with world-class mobile games. As Metacore, we’re much more than the sum of our skills, experiences and knowledge.
Metacore is the game company where players are the closest thing to a boss. In other words, our teams and individuals enjoy a lot of freedom and responsibility in their work. Everyone can find the optimal way for reaching their goals – as long as it respects our company culture.
Metacore office is located in Helsinki, Finland – one of the world’s most vivid game hubs, inhabited by the world’s happiest people. We welcome game industry talents from all walks of life, around the world, and do our best to help them settle here.
Everyone in our team approaches mobile games with pure excitement. We play them and talk about them, but because that’s not enough, we also develop them. Read more about whom we hire and what our recruiting process is like.
Are you an ambitious Release Engineer up for steering how we deliver our software in the future? And ready to play your part in one of Europe’s fastest-growing game companies?That's me
Are you a creative Illustrator up for designing beautiful artworks for an audience of millions? And ready to play your part in one of Europe’s fastest-growing game companies?That's me