- You’ll be working on the visual style of our games, creating stunning characters, assets, and environments for different purposes
- Your trademark is 2D art for mobile games and applying it to different contexts
- You respect the story and understand how visuals shape character personas, in-game ambience and unwritten cues of upcoming plot twists
- You’ll join a tightly-knit game team of programmers, designers, marketers and others– all who are excited to have you onboard
- You are comfortable with a lot of autonomy, and an equal amount of responsibility, to develop games that our players love
- You are capable of creating versatile game art in high volumes and with an iterative approach to perfect your work
- You have seen the mobile games industry for at least 2-3 years and shipped casual mobile games
- You are talented in 2D casual game art and have a strong portfolio to prove it
- You work fluently with Unity and 2D software like Photoshop, Illustrator and/or similar
- You might even have experience in 3D art, UI & concept art, and/or outsourcing visual in-game assets (not required)
Our company is formed by great teams and individuals. Together, we work rather as Metacore than for Metacore – aiming for the same goal of entertaining our audience with world-class mobile games. As Metacore, we’re much more than the sum of our skills, experiences and knowledge.
Metacore is the game company where players are the closest thing to a boss. In other words, our teams and individuals enjoy a lot of freedom and responsibility in their work. Everyone can find the optimal way for reaching their goals – as long as it respects our company culture.
2D Game Artist
Are you a talented Game Artist with a mobile-first skill set? And with a strong portfolio of casual 2D game art?That's me
Are you an experienced Game Designer with clear visions and actionable roadmaps to get there? Does your CV include balancing game economies and shipping successful products?That's me