Product Manager plays a key role in improving our player experience and creating a positive impact on the game performance through different activations. In practice, this means (at least) the following:
Taking end-to-end responsibility of live operating game features — which would involve planning, executing, analyzing and optimizing live features
Defining requirements for new features and improving existing ones
AB testing to determine and build on the versions that perform well
Designing IAP offers that creates impact on our metrics and increase the player experience at the same time
Planning event targets and audiences as well as balancing event economies
Every role is eventually shaped to match our unique passions, backgrounds and strengths. Here are some of the key skills and experience you should already have when joining Metacore as a Product Manager:
- 5+ years of experience working in a live game, that will enable you to take ownership of your discipline from day one
- Track record of impacting game performance, so you know the most effective ways to increase engagement and monetization of the game, in a way that feels like an enjoyable experience for our players
- Experience in balancing complex game economies, so you’re able to design the ideal levels of challenge, excitement and reward within the game world
- Solid data analysis skills, especially related to widely used tools and dashboards, however technical data skills are not mandatory
- Good understanding of free-to-play monetization drivers that’ll allow you to strategically support upcoming features
- Proactive team player with high level of ownership, so it’s in your DNA to continuously find new ways to create more value for our players
Our company is formed by great teams and individuals. Together, we work rather as Metacore than for Metacore – aiming for the same goal of entertaining our audience with world-class mobile games. As Metacore, we’re much more than the sum of our skills, experiences and knowledge.
Metacore is the game company where players are the closest thing to a boss. In other words, our teams and individuals enjoy a lot of freedom and responsibility in their work. Everyone can find the optimal way for reaching their goals – as long as it respects our company culture.
Metacore office is located in Helsinki, Finland – one of the world’s most vivid game hubs, inhabited by the world’s happiest people. We welcome game industry talents from all walks of life, around the world, and do our best to help them settle here.
Everyone in our team approaches mobile games with pure excitement. We play them and talk about them, but because that’s not enough, we also develop them. Read more about whom we hire and what our recruiting process is like.
Are you an experienced Game Designer up for designing games played by millions around the world? Ready to join one of Europe's fastest growing game companies?That's me
Are you an analytical DevOps Engineer up for scaling and supporting high-volume backend services? Ready to join one of Europe's fastest growing game companies?That's me