An experienced Live Producer with inborn coordination skills? Background in games, eager to oversee their development?
How do we work?
At Metacore, independence and responsibility go hand in hand. Our small, autonomous teams have full decision-making power over their games and full ownership of their – mostly excellent – results. But topping charts ain’t always smooth.
That’s why we dare to stumble. Failures keep us humble, teach important lessons and get us closer to success. We crave for constructive feedback. It’s the highest form of caring for each other, and for the games we build.
We also like hearing the feedback from our players. We’re great at assuming what could work but only players can prove our hypotheses to hold true. Falling in love with our own ideas is fine as long as players love them too.
Who are we looking for?
Metacore is a passion-first game company, looking for an experienced Live Producer. Our journey has just begun, so you will have a great opportunity – and a great responsibility – in shaping how we go about producing live games.
Naturally, we hope that you already have the skills, experience, and ambition to do this better than anyone. But even more than that, we hope you share our passion for creating phenomenal mobile games. In the end, that’s what Metacore is all about.
Here's what your new role at Metacore looks like:
- You’re a beloved leader able to run and oversee both product and live operations, working in close contact with our game and project leads.
- Our live roadmap will be in your hands. You’re responsible for making sure we have important milestones to hit, and that every one of them is an engaging experience for our players.
- You’ll act as the advocate for our live game services, steering and prioritizing development needs in tight collaboration with all stakeholders, ensuring they stay in the loop on what’s going on.
- You’ll improve our processes and tools for deploying content and operating a game
- You’ll optimize our in-game content as well as contests, events, and promotions, and analyze related industry best practices to apply them at Metacore.
- Our game KPIs are the first thing in your mind after coffee in the morning. You’ll define, monitor, and act on them to improve the game performance and experience.
- You’ll oversee our telemetry system for in-game data, working cross-team to make sure current and future needs are met.
- You’ve been operating with live game products for at least 3 years.
- You have experience in setting rational yet ambitious metric targets for a free-to-play game and have successfully hit them.
- You’re able to stand in our players’ shoes and critically evaluate what works in our games and what doesn’t, be it design, art or the in-game economy.
- You’re able to navigate high-stress environments, prioritize action points and make important decisions with the right intentions
- You got the analytical skills to wrench out most technical issues thrown at your way. You might even have some experience in interpreting data and KPI’s.
- You’re fluent in translating techspeak to non-technical people. You understand both mindsets and can act as a communicator between these roles.
A self-driven programmer with a wide range of experience in game development? Equipped with some serious skills in #C and Unity?That's me
Senior Game Artist
A versatile Game Artist with a sweet spot on mobile games? Mad skills with 3D software like Blender, Maya or 3DS Max?That's me
A creative Marketing Artist who turns heads with phenomenal content? Magic touch with Adobe Aſter Effects, Premier Pro, and Photoshop?That's me
A seasoned Game Designer with ambitious visions and actionable roadmaps to make them real? Know-how in balancing game economies and shipping games?That's me
A self-driven Backend Programmer who prefers game backends efficient, secure and scalable? Familiar with C# and .Net Core and MySQL RDS databases?That's me
An experienced Live Producer with inborn coordination skills? Background in games, eager to oversee their development?That's me
2D Game Artist
A talented Game Artist with a mobile-first skill set? Strong portfolio of casual 2D game art?That's me