An experienced Live Producer with inborn coordination skills? Background in games, eager to oversee their development?
Who are we looking for?
Metacore is a passion-first game company, looking for an experienced Live Producer. Our journey has just begun, so you will have a great opportunity – and a great responsibility – in shaping how we go about producing live games.
This job is best described as a sweet combination of process optimisation and data-driven creativity. At Metacore, both of these happen with two key stakeholders in mind: our team, and our players. As we put it, our passion must align with the desires of our players – which in practice means that our live roadmap and its milestones must feel meaningful for both parties. Our forthcoming Live Producer plays a key role in making this happen.
Naturally, we hope that you already have the skills, experience, and ambition to produce live games better than anyone. But even more than that, we hope you share our passion for creating phenomenal mobile games. In the end, that’s what Metacore is all about.
How do we work?
At Metacore, independence and responsibility go hand in hand. Our small, autonomous teams have full decision-making power over their games and full ownership of their – mostly excellent – results. But topping charts ain’t always smooth.
That’s why we dare to stumble. Failures keep us humble, teach important lessons and get us closer to success. We crave for constructive feedback. It’s the highest form of caring for each other, and for the games we build.
We also like hearing the feedback from our players. We’re great at assuming what could work but only players can prove our hypotheses to hold true. Falling in love with our own ideas is fine as long as players love them too.
Here's what your new role at Metacore looks like:
- You run and oversee both product and live operations, working in close contact with our game and project leads
- As the advocate for live game service, you own our live roadmap and set milestones that are meaningful for the team and for our players
- You steer and prioritize game development, keeping the right people in the loop
- You’ll create and improve processes for deploying content and operating a game
- You’ll optimize our in-game content as well as contests, events, and promotions, and analyze related industry best practices to apply them at Metacore
- You’ll oversee our telemetry system for in-game data; defining, monitoring and acting on our game KPIs to improve the game’s performance and our players’ experience
- You’ve been operating with live game products for at least 3 years
- You have experience in setting rational yet ambitious metric targets for a free-to-play game and have successfully hit them
- You’re able to stand in our players’ shoes and critically evaluate what works in our games and what doesn’t
- You’re able to navigate high-stress environments, prioritize action points and make important decisions with the right intentions
- You have the analytical skills to interpret data and set meaningful KPIs
- You’re tech-savvy enough to wrench out technical issues thrown your way and to translate tech-speak to non-technical people (and vice versa)
2D Game Artist
A talented Game Artist with a mobile-first skill set? Strong portfolio of casual 2D game art?That's me
An accomplished Art Director with a strong creative vision? Hands-on skills and leadership to create impressive game visuals?That's me
Lead Backend Programmer
An experienced Backend Developer who prefers game backends efficient, secure and scalable? Master of C#, .Net Core and MySQL RDS databases?That's me
A seasoned Game Designer with ambitious visions and actionable roadmaps to make them real? Know-how in balancing game economies and shipping games?That's me
A self-driven programmer with a wide range of experience in game development? Equipped with some serious skills in #C and Unity?That's me
An experienced Live Producer with inborn coordination skills? Background in games, eager to oversee their development?That's me
A creative Marketing Artist who turns heads with phenomenal content? Magic touch with Adobe CC and experience with Unity?That's me
Senior Game Artist
A versatile Game Artist with a sweet spot on mobile games? Mad skills with 3D software like Blender, Maya or 3DS Max?That's me
A best-in-class game industry professional looking for new challenges? Visiting this page frequently hoping that one day there was a suitable opening for you?That's me