- You’ll translate existing (and new, increasingly incoming) data into actionable and easy-to-grasp insights for the game team to make data-driven decisions
- You’ll support the game team through the different stages of the game development cycle: implementation of tracking events, game performance analyses, live game optimization and content update evaluations
- You’ll work side by side with the development team and fellow analysts to find different ways we can use our data to make the game even better
- You’ll put on your quantitative analysis cap to understand how Merge Mansion is played and spot growth opportunities
- You’ll turn business problems into analytical problems and solve them using the right statistical methods
- You’ll always be the voice of reason and quickly identify the priorities from a game development perspective
- You have worked 4+ years ideally in the gaming industry as a game analyst or a similar position as a product or business analyst
- You have mad skills in SQL and either R or Python, and a bunch of experience working with large and complex data sets
- You know your way around AWS data products and BI dashboard tools as well as industry-standard statistical methods and concepts like AB testing or forecasting
- You have a no-nonsense approach to defining priorities and picking the most efficient solutions, feeling right at home in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- You are an analytical problem solver obsessed with data-driven decision-making processes, and you let no detail, big or small, escape
- You’re a great communicator all-round, topped with a curious, proactive and highly driven mind-set
Our company is formed by great teams and individuals. Together, we work rather as Metacore than for Metacore – aiming for the same goal of entertaining our audience with world-class mobile games. As Metacore, we’re much more than the sum of our skills, experiences and knowledge.
Metacore is the game company where players are the closest thing to a boss. In other words, our teams and individuals enjoy a lot of freedom and responsibility in their work. Everyone can find the optimal way for reaching their goals – as long as it respects our company culture.
Metacore office is located in Helsinki, Finland – one of the world’s most vivid game hubs, inhabited by the world’s happiest people. We welcome game industry talents from all walks of life, around the world, and do our best to help them settle here.
Everyone in our team approaches mobile games with pure excitement. We play them and talk about them, but because that’s not enough, we also develop them. Read more about whom we hire and what our recruiting process is like.
Are you an ambitious Release Engineer up for steering how we deliver our software in the future? And ready to play your part in one of Europe’s fastest-growing game companies?That's me
Are you a creative Illustrator up for designing beautiful artworks for an audience of millions? And ready to play your part in one of Europe’s fastest-growing game companies?That's me